We are committed to keeping our community safe.
We are thrilled to have you and our new normal ensures were keeping you and our employees safe by:
- Continuing social distancing with tables 6 feet apart.
- Dedicating a health & safety team to sanitize the entire restaurant every 30 minutes.
- Temperature checking employees every day and paying for sick leave.
- Providing one-time use paper menus.
- Providing masks / face shields and gloves for all employees.
- Following all CDC guidelines. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter.
We understand that it may take some time before you’re comfortable dining in with us. We will continue to offer contactless pickup (curbside pickup where available) through our online ordering website, or delivery through third-party services such as Grubhub, UberEats, and Doordash.