Check out the latest headlines about Tupelo Honey
- WYFF4 (November 2012) - Tupelo Honey owner enthused about Greenville
- Greenville Online (November 2012) - Downtown dining gaining steam with new additions
- Greenville Online (November 2012) - Tupelo Honey Cafe brings local focus downtown
- Greenville Online (November 2012) - Tupelo Honey Cafe bringing its creative cuisine to Greenville
- Green Lodging News (November 2012) - Asheville Becomes America's First Green Dining Destination
- WBIR - Knoxville News (November 2012) - Chef Emily Cribb makes Creamy Tomato Soup
- Daytime Tri-Cities - Daytime Travels to Asheville for a Trip to Tupelo Honey Cafe
- WBIR - Knoxville News (October 2012) - Knox Co. students learn to make healty dish at community farm
- WBIR - Knoxville News (October 2012) - Tupelo Honey Cafe opens its doors on Market Square today
- Knoxville News Sentinel (October 2012) - Tupelo Honey Recipe Contest Set
- Southern Living (October 2012) - The Daily South
- Knoxville News Sentinel (September 2012) - Cookbook Signing at Union Ave. Books
- WBIR - Knoxville News (2012) - Tupelo Honey Cafe Finds Eager Audience
- WJHL (Juy 2012) - Tupelo Honey Coming to Johnson City
- Orlando Magazine (June 2012) - Where to Eat
- Knoxville News Sentinel (June 2012) - New Restaurants Bring Hundreds of Jobs
- WBIR - Knoxville News (May 2012) - Little Drop o' Honey Coming to Knoville
- Mountain Xpress (April 2012) - Huffington Post Touts Asheville as a Green Dining Destination
- Huffington Post (April 2012) - Earth Day: Asheville Leads America' Greenest Dining Destinations
- Southern Living (April 2012) - Doing Knoxville Like a Local
- Greenville-Spartanburg News (March 2012) - GO GREEN
- Knoxville News Sentinel (March 2012) - Biscuit Fest Rolls Out Southern Food Writing Conference This Year
- Southern Living (October 2011) - The Best of Asheville, NC
- Chicago Tribune (August 18 2011) - Assessing other biscuits
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution (July 10 2011) - Asheville's Biltmore offers tourism variety
- Asheville Citizen-Times (Apr. 7 2011) - Tupelo Honey cookbook highlights tastes of Asheville
- Asheville Citizen-Times (Apr. 4 2011) - Asheville community invests $70K in Estes Elementary learning garden
- Wall Street Journal (Apr. 2 2011) - Bits & Bites: News You Can Eat
- La Weekly Blog (Mar. 15 2011) - Cookbook Review: Tupelo Honey Cafe + Their Two-Cheese Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- Mountain Xpress (Oct. 2010) - Asheville’s Tupelo Honey Cafe Cookbook pre-sale
- Mountain Xpress (Oct. 19 2010) - Makin' Whoopies, Cooking the Tupelo Way
- Wall Street Journal (Sept. 30 2010) - Crafts and Rafts in Asheville, N.C.
- Livability: Asheville’s Tupelo Honey Cafe Cookbook Coming Soon
- Readers' Favorite Green Restaurants
- Chicago Tribune (Aug. 24 2010) - Asheville, home of hillbilly progressives
- Tupelo Honey Café Revamps Kids Menu To Offer More Healthy Choices
- MANNA FoodBank and Tupelo Honey Café South are joining together to fight hunger in our local community.
- Garden & Gun - Reader's Choice: The Secret South
- WNC Magazine - True Blue: Tupelo Honey Cafe's chef prepares a sweet spread with a bounty of blueberries picked in his backyard
- Tupelo Honey Cafe Opens New South Location February 2nd
- Tupelo Honey Cafe's Job Fair Attracts Over 400 Applicants
- Tupelo Honey Cafe's New South Location to Hold Job Fair
- Asheville's Beloved Tupelo Honey Cafe to Open a New Location
- Tupelo Honey Cafe selected by national publishing firm for cookbook
- Rachel Ray's "$40 a day" comes to Tupelo Honey Cafe...
- Tupelo Honey Café and Sunshot Organics bring eco-cuisine to the restaurant table...
- Tupelo Honey Café launches e-commerce site for to pay for employees healthcare...
- Tupelo Honey launches online store to help fund health care for workers.
- Grub Scout (2012) - "The buzz around Tupelo Honey Cafe proves justified"
- JeriWB Teacher Writer Traveler (2012) - "Restaurant Review: Tupelo Honey Cafe"
- The GoodLife Report (2012) - "Land of Milk and Honey"
- The Caswell Messenger (2012) - "Improving the World"
- California Bookwatch (2011) - "Innovative new ideas on traditional Southern cuisine."
- Pilot (2011) - "This isn't just a book of recipes; this is a book about Asheville."
- The McDowell News (2011) - "One thing that Tupelo doesn't do is take itself to seriously. It's a fun place."
- Associated Content (2009) - "Delicious and done to perfection!"
Yahoo! Travel (2009) - "Southern fare prepared with the freshest local produce and an experimental twist."
Frommer's Review - "No other restaurant in Asheville so effectively captures the imagination of both the down-home breakfast crowd and, on Friday and Saturday nights, the very-late-night supper crowd."
Voted Best Dinner/Homestyle & Sunday Brunch in Mountain Xpress (2008)
Voted Best Late Night Restaurant in Mountain Xpress (2003)
Featured in North Carolina Our State Magazine (January 2003)
Featured in Southern Living Magazine (March 2003)
36 Hours in Asheville, N.C. (New York Times, 10/04/02)
"...has developed a loyal following...for its light New South cuisine"
What's Doing in Asheville - Where To Eat (New York Times, 09/08/02)
"... resembles an old-fashioned tearoom..."
Tupelo Honey Serves Amazing Southern Dishes (Asheville Citizen Times, 01/12/01)