- 3 oz. thinly sliced baked ham
- 3 oz. thinly sliced turkey breast
- 2 oz. Brie cheese, cut into 1/2-inch sliced wedges
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 slices artisan whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry Honey Mayonnaise (recipe below)
- 1 tomato, sliced
*Makes 1 substantial serving.
Raspberry Honey Mayonnaise Recipe
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon tupelo honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Grilled Club Sandwich Recipe
If a club is your default when it comes to ordering a sandwich, you’ll never settle for mediocrity in your club again after you try this. The addition of a creamy Brie raises the bar from club to country club. Use high-quality ingredients – turkey, ham and freshly baked wheat bred – and, by all means, don’t forget the Raspberry Honey Mayonnaise.